Mayor Joe Ayoub will hold a virtual town hall meeting Saturday to discuss the latest developments for Safety Harbor in the on-going effects of the COVID-19 virus.
Ayoub will be joined by City Manager Matthew Spoor and Fire Chief Josh Stefancic at a town hall session scheduled from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday.
Residents can participate three ways:
By using Facebook Live at Facebook.com/MayorJoeAyoub
Via Zoom at https://cityofsafetyharbor.zoom.us/s/99230193978 (Meeting ID: 992 3019 3978)
By calling in Toll Free: 1-888-475-4499 or 1-877-853-5257
Topics to be covered include:
– City operations update and the latest on COVID-19
– How to participate in the next City Commission meeting on May 4 at 7 p.m.
– Update on the most recent state or county “Safer at Home” regulations
– Pinellas County CARES Funding update on the $170 million in federal funding for two programs, for families in need and to help small businesses.
– Open conversation and questions from the residents